Thursday, August 18, 2011

Jennifer Lopez ‘I’m Into You’ Video Debut On The Today Show

If you caught today’s episode of The Today Show then you saw the debut of Jennifer Lopez’s ‘I’m Into You’ video, which was awesome. If you didn’t never fear you can check it out right here. Jennifer Lopez proved once again that she has still got it with the debut of her ‘I’m Into You’ video. She premiered the footage earlier on The Today Show and let me just say she never ceases to amaze me with her talent and creativity. Plus the girl looks freaking amazing and has a body I would die for. Not only does the video rock but so does the song, is there anything that this chick can’t do because I am beginning to think there isn’t. J Lo certainly knows what her fans want and this is evident in not only her new songs but this new video that shows Lopez frolicking on the beach with a super hot dude. What I like best about it besides that fact that it shows that Jennifer is still one sexy mama, is the black and white shots incorporated in the color shots. I think it looks freaking great. There is sex appeal oozing everywhere and I [...]

Edgar Degas
John Waterhouse
Stonewall Jackson
Richard Estes
Sean John Combs

2 comments:

  1. You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. thanks for this. it's time to avail this Best Garage Door Openers Installation In Chicago IL for more details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts. thanks this time to get this opportunity mbbs study in china for more details

    ReplyDelete