Friday, August 19, 2011

The District 4 Tributes Have Been Cast In ‘The Hunger Games’

Yesterday we learned that the nameless tributes from District 3 have been cast in the upcoming big screen adaptation of The Hunger Games and today we learn that the District 4 tributes have been cast as well. Young actors Tara Macken and Ethan Jamieson have been cast as the girl and boy tributes from District [...]

Late yesterday afternoon I started feeling … under the weather (I don’t dare use the “s” word) and it turns out that I continued to feel worse and worse as the night progressed. Because I have 3 nights of Prince concerts ahead of me, I wanted to make sure that I got as much rest as possible so that I could start feeling better. Emma, Josh and his cousin Steve came over to hang out for a bit … but all I could do is pop some meds and go to sleep.




As I was waiting for my medicine to kick in, I busted out my concert ticket album and box of concert memorabilia to reminisce about the amazing Prince shows I’ve seen over the years. I got one of Prince‘s picks at his concert at the Roosevelt Hotel back in 2007 and I’ve been collecting Prince tambourines since the mid-90s. I am happy to report that I’m feeling a bit better today so I will — hopefully — be in great shape for the concert tonight. I’ll need all my strength so I can bang the Hell out of my tambourine at the show tonight.


It’s gonna be a long night for me … after the Prince concert, I’m **hoping** to stay awake for the Royal Wedding. I’m gonna do my best to bear witness but … we’ll see. Happy Thursday, y’all!!




Sam Francis
Joseph Turner
Benjamin Harrison
Jasper Johns
Andrew Johnson

1 comment:

  1. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. keep up it's time to avail this Junk Removal Services In Santa Rosa CA visit here for more details.

    ReplyDelete