Thursday, January 27, 2011

Alicia Silverstone Is Pregnant!

Congratulations are in order for happily marrieds Alicia Silverstone and hubby Christopher Jarecki because today the couple have confirmed to People magazine that they are PREGS with their first child! I have been a HUGE Alicia fan since I first laid eyes on her in The Crush but my love intensified and solidified after seeing [...]

My plans for a night of dancing last night kinda fell apart at the last second but a new plan was formed for a big dance party celebration this weekend … therefore, I wasn’t too broken up about it. Instead, I stayed in and played a bunch of sweet records … natch. My plans for tonight are more exciting, tho, cuz my friend Jen and I will be trekking our way to Pomona, CA tonight to see 30 Seconds to Mars (and Jared Leto) LIVE in concert.




30StM are bringing their Into the Wild World Tour to the LA area tonight and I’m kinda amped to check it out. If you can believe it, I’ve seen 30StM 4 times before … going all the way back to 2000. While I’m not a huge fan of the music, I am a huge fan of seeing Mr. Leto perform on stage. The last time I saw them was in NYC for an MTV pre-VMAs party a few years ago. Tonight’s show will be my first concert of 2011.


The rest of 2011 looks pretty good for shows already. I have tix to see Crystal Castles, Girl Talk and Dashboard Confessional. Earlier today I managed to nab tix to see Janet Jackson and Kylie Minogue in LA, Las Vegas … and Berlin, Germany! It’s gonna be a great year for live music, methinks … now all we need is for our dear Britney Spears to announce a new tour and I can be allllll set. Happy Friday, Happy Weekend!!




Willem De Kooning
page de vente
Zachary Taylor
living will
Henri Lautrec

No comments:

Post a Comment